Saturday 24 May 2014

The Joker Horror Poster

This is the start of my DC designs starting with the Joker. The Batman franchise is now known for being dark and that it what I am trying to show through my posters. Not all DC designs will be dark though.Anyway keep an eye out for my next DC designs!


 Again available for sale in sizes A0 - A5 in paper qualities of normal, artpaper/card and gloss paper. Cost differs depending on paper size and quality. Gloss paper is advised for best professional quality but will cost more. If you're interested in buying get in touch with me on  ryanprandle@outlook.com  

The average size for an A3 Poster on Normal paper is around 2.50

The average size for an A3 Poster on Artpaper/Card is around 3.50

The average size for an A3 Poster on Gloss Paper is around £6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment